Disclosure: Links in this post may be to our affiliates; sales through affiliate links may benefit this site. Please help support Studiopsis and buy from B&H and Amazon. It won’t cost you anything extra.
There’s no doubt 3D technology is becoming popular (although it seemed to have paused monetarily for some time in between) and almost everyone today wants to be part of the 3D revolution (be it cameras or televisions).
What’s the Future Like?
When people are buying 3D televisions at home, when 3D movies are becoming available easily, when people are buying 3D laptops, then 3D cameras cannot stay behind for long as people will definitely love to keep their memories in 3D too.
Be it your child’s birthday parties, his/her first footsteps, won’t you love to capture them in 3D? Fortunately for you, there’s a wide range of 3D video cameras available for you to choose from.
What It Takes To Watch Your 3D at Home?
Once you have captured the footage with a 3D camera or 3D camcorder, you will need a 3D-capable display (HDTV, 3D monitor, or projector) to display the footage, and 3D glasses to watch them.
Best 3D Cameras
You may choose from Pocket Size Fun 3D Camcorders, 3D Lenses Mounted On 2D Camcorders, and 3D Camcorders.
Here are some of the popular 3D cameras available on the market.
- Sony HDR-TD20V 3D Camcorder: High Definition Handycam with 10x Optical Zoom
- Aiptek 3D camera: More affordable 3D camera
- Panasonic HDC-TM90K 3D Camcorder: 28mm wide-angle lens, 40x Zoom, 2D & 3D video capture capability. Requires a VW-CLT1 3D camcorder lens to record in 3D
- Fuji FinePix 3D 3W Digital Camera: Best value for money, captures high-definition, high-resolution images and movies in 3D.
- FSony 3D TX9: Looks stylish and chick. 2D camera with 3D features