Reviews of the Best Home Theater in a Box Systems, this is what you need to improve your movie experience on any TV.
Setting up a home theater system can be a bit challenging. There are so many parts to buy and connect which often leaves you confused. If you have the patience and the budget for it, you can go out and buy all the parts separately and do it all yourself. However, if you want an easy fix to the situation, you can opt for a Home Theater in a Box System.
A Home Theater in a Box is where you get all the compatible components needed for a home theatre in a box. The advantage with this is that you get all the components in a box and you don’t have to go looking for it separately.
The Home Theater in a Box not only makes it easier for you to set up a great system but also gives you seamless and quality sound and picture.
Here are some points to consider before you buy a Home Theatre in a Box:
- Watch out for the speakers. You need to decide on what kind of speakers and how many of them would best suit your room. If your room is smaller, a pack with 5 speakers work just fine but if the room is larger, you may want to consider having seven satellite speakers plus a woofer and a wireless rear speaker for better sound and effects. Since different packs come with different size, number shape, and connectivity of speakers, you can choose the pack that best suits your room requirement. However, the best box packages come with a Blu-ray player manufactured by the same brand as the speakers. This helps in greater video and audio output and better viewing experience.
- You may or may not get a player along with the package. If it does, great. But if it doesn’t, don’t worry, you can still opt for the package as long as you ensure that that the system is compatible with the Blu-ray or DVD player you have at home. This allows you the flexibility to choose your own brand of Blu-ray or DVD player.
- Audio output is one of the main factors to consider while buying a box package. You want a system that gives you rich, dense audio output. There are many factors to consider here such as inclusion of sound decoder, Dolby Digital etc.
- Make sure your box package components are compatible and connect to your HDTV or projector. It will be a shame if you have a state of the art system that doesn’t connect to your equipment’s at home.
- A little bit extra is always good. Look out for some extra features such as remote control, digital tuner etc.
- You need a good support and tech assistance in case you have doubts with your set up. So, make sure you check out the brands customer service assistance.
Recommended Home Theater in a Box Systems
Some of the best brands in this category are Philips Blu-ray Theatre System, Samsung Smart Home Theatre and Sony 3D Blu-ray Home Theatre System.
Bose Lifestyle 135 Series III Home Entertainment System
With the Bose Lifestyle 135 Series III home entertainment system you can enjoy clear, spacious, full-range sound from your TV, movies, sports, video games, even streamed and stored music. You get a Control console, Acoustic mass module, 1 soundbar speaker, Universal RF remote control with 4 AA batteries, SoundTouch wireless adapter, Audio input cable, AC power cord, HDMI cable, IR emitter cable, ADAPTiQ audio calibration headset, USB flash drive (for system updating only), Acoustic mass module feet, Speaker array extension cord, AM antenna and FM antenna.
Yamaha YHT-4920UBL 5.1-Channel Home Theater in a Box System
The Yamaha YHT-4920UBL Home Theater in a box system is bluetooth enabled, supports 4K Ultra HD video and has a 5.1-channel amplifier design. Included is a compact black gloss 5.1 channel speaker system with a powerful 8″ 100 W powered subwoofer.
Buying a Home Theater system is a challenge especially when you have to buy so many components and connect them together. The Home Theater in a Box System definitely helps to ease out some of the challenge. Hope the above points helped in getting you closer to your ideal system.