We always welcome experienced photographers, videographers, bloggers, writers and online business experts to write quality original articles for us.
Your articles should be relevant to our main topics.
- Tutorials, tips, tricks and techniques on film-making, photography, videography, design, animation, related topics, or on any aspect of online business
- Advice for freelancers finding jobs
- How to make money online using creative skills
- How to use social media for online business
- How to build a wordpress site, e-commerce site, web design, SEO knowledge, Mobile advertising, Internet marketing, content marketing
- Useful tools for online business
- We don’t accept extremely promotional articles or articles with affiliate links.
- Please don’t send us articles that have been published somewhere else, including your own website. We only appreciate original contents, not re-spun articles.
- Educational videos are welcome.
- Make sure your articles are typo-free and grammatically acceptable.
- One copyright-free, quality image, is preferred with your article.
- You can only include one link in your bio lines. You can also add your social media account details in the bio lines.
How to Submit
When you submit your article, please send us your website link and other previously published guest posts for our reference.
You can use the “Contact Us” page to send us your articles.
Please allow sufficient time for us to review your articles.
Post the article submission, you should expect a reply to inform you if your submission has been accepted or rejected (based on the rules and to ensure integrity of our website).
If your articles go live on Studiopsis.com, please monitor the readers comments regularly and reply promptly.