Here are quick tips that will help you speed up your workflow in Adobe Premiere. Even if you save a few seconds every time, you save it 20 times a day, and sum it up over the next few minths and you will end up saving some serious time.
- Use the Template Project File and keeps things organized.
- Add commonly used effects to the Master section of the Panel. This lets you add an effect to the whole clip, regardless of its In Point and Out Point. This way you affect all its instances at once.
- Use Utility LUTs (Look Up Table) as a starting point for color correction and color grading.
- Use the Audio Synchronization feature in Premiere Pro to sync the audio and video recorded on separate devices.
- Learn more keyboard shortcuts for faster, mouse-free edits
- Any clip can be copied by alt-dragging.
- Use Clip Markers, especially helpful for animation clips with an alpha channel, so you can mark your Fade In or Fade Out moment.
Check out the video for these tips.